What we did on the island....




I like this canopy bed thing, but my skin is so white it almost blends in with the bed! I need a suntan!
This island has hidden swamps! I fell in on walking through this path on the way to lunch!
(House picture above) Here is where we ate…see the table on the porch? Ours was out
in the yard! However, the food was some of the best I
have had since I have been here. I had some kind of chicken dish that had a marinade on it. So delicious!!!
Now, for some fun!!!!
On the bridge are many steps that are not connected. The objective is to move from step to step without falling in the water below! Right now I have made it across and am turning around to come back to the other
side!
I successfully turned around, but can I hold on until the finish?
Well, I made it! It just proves that anyone can be a pro with a little determination!
Hmm... hammocks and islands? Tell me more about this "language school" you are allegedly attending? ;$
ReplyDelete